• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gndparents fought 4 visits, now won't take them...Can I modify and request no visits?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Aleksmama

I'm in California.
Grandparents have fought for visits, joinder with the father.

Father won't speak to me and Grandparents don't want me coming to their house. Judge said if you want the visits you have to speak to her and pick up and drop of directly with her and she will drop off at your house.

Suddenly, they don't have time for Aleksandr (yes, that's what they told me) .... I don't know if it's because they refuse to have direct contact with me or if they have other reasons (no allegations of stalker or abuse or any real solid reason to stop contact with me... they just don't like me)

... I'm worried about our upcoming court date.
Can I request the visitation (every other weekend) be stopped? They aren't taking it anyway.
Is there any way they can use this to their advantage? Say that I wouldn't let them see him? I kept records of phone calls and what they've said.

~Scared... but hopeful this all might end for us soon.
Aleksmama

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">