• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going to Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abstract99

Jessica (my wife) got ahold of a lawyer yesterday. She (the lawyer) suggested that it would be best for me to fly to AZ and try to pick up the kids. I have contacted a friend in Phoenix and they will drive me to Tucson to get them. The lawyer said that in reguards to my daughter having dentists apointments, to write my ex a letter and explain to her that either the apointment needs to be rescheduled or that my ex needs to give me the name of the doctor so that I can get the records sent out here so that my daughter can go to her apointment out here. I sent the letter today (express mail). I will fly out there on the morning of the 2nd and drive up early in the morning on the 3rd. I'll keep you posted once I get back on what happened.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

abstract99 said:
Jessica (my wife) got ahold of a lawyer yesterday. She (the lawyer) suggested that it would be best for me to fly to AZ and try to pick up the kids. I have contacted a friend in Phoenix and they will drive me to Tucson to get them. The lawyer said that in reguards to my daughter having dentists apointments, to write my ex a letter and explain to her that either the apointment needs to be rescheduled or that my ex needs to give me the name of the doctor so that I can get the records sent out here so that my daughter can go to her apointment out here. I sent the letter today (express mail). I will fly out there on the morning of the 2nd and drive up early in the morning on the 3rd. I'll keep you posted once I get back on what happened.

My response:

Why? Is there someone here who cares what you do?

IAAL

LdiJ

abstract99 said:
Good luck! I hope it works....however next time add your update to your original thread, so people remember the situation.

abstract99

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Why? Is there someone here who cares what you do?

IAAL
Rude yes, but there have been a lot of people here offering me advice so I wanted them to know how everything is going. Did someone hijack your name because usually you don't respond like this?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thing is - you posted this out of nowhere. With as many posts as these boards get, most people won't remember what you're refering to. So not attachign your "update" to an original thread means wither people are going to have to search out what the hell you're talking about, or shrug and move on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">