• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got in argument with wife, she left with my son. Can't find her, think she left stat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerosborne

california. i got in a fight with my wife tuesday and she took off with my son and i have no clue where she is.it is now wednesday of the following week.i went to court and filed for divorce and order to show cause, because i think she is gonna flee the state. ive tried contacting her family in illinois and they wont tell me anything.whatelse can i do!! i think she has mental issues. i cant afford an attorney. im gonna try and do it myself but dont know if all the evidence i have is going to be able to be presented because of having no lawyer..please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tuckerosborne

california and yes talked to police and they said because no custody order she could do that. i have everything filed just need to serve her but dont know where she is.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
california and yes talked to police and they said because no custody order she could do that. i have everything filed just need to serve her but dont know where she is.
Did you call her mother or father or sister or brother? And when you say fight, how often did you lay your hands on her?

ETA: reread his initial post and see he already contacted family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">