• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparent visitation rights in the state of ga.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hazeljaon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia, My g.daughter turned a year old yesterday and my son with his girlfriend,(mother of grand daughter) is throwing a b.party today which I am not invited too. I was lied to about when she was born, for the first 9/10 months of her life I was good enough to watch her, I have to call to see if I can go over to visit with her, but they never answer thier phone for me. Is there anything I can do to get to see my grandaughter ?:(

dannyt

MAKEnice with mom and dad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia, My g.daughter turned a year old yesterday and my son with his girlfriend,(mother of grand daughter) is throwing a b.party today which I am not invited too. I was lied to about when she was born, for the first 9/10 months of her life I was good enough to watch her, I have to call to see if I can go over to visit with her, but they never answer thier phone for me. Is there anything I can do to get to see my grandaughter ?:(
yeah stay on mom and dad's good side

CJane

Clearly there is WAY more going on here then just that your son suddenly became hateful and distant.

Repair your relationship with HIM and you'll get to see your granddaughter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">