• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparents rights for kentucky

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shrimp64

What is the name of your state?kentucky.....My Daughter was killed in wreck march24,2004 her husband gave custody to his father,temporary custody.
Since then the father got a restraining order against his son and took the boys. Myself and my ex-husband has only seen the children a few times within one year..The grandfather keeps saying he will let us see them after the restraining order case is settled... But now as of yesterday it has been postponed for a nother month... at christmas of this past year i had to see and give the boys their presents at a McDonalds in Somerset Ky... Also we are not even allowed at the house where they currently live... I need to know if there is any thing we can do to get to see our grandchildren... I pray everyday that someone will help us... We've lost our daughter... now her children also.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">