• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardian Ad Litem Biased/Wrong?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Given that several of us have tried and none of us succeeded, if nothing else the OP should take ^^^ this as gospel. Blue said it perfectly.

I truly believe that this is one of those cases that keeps a GAL awake all night. As melodramatic as it might sound, she's caught between measles and rubella.
Agreed...And Thank You for the compliment.

mommyanme

Please Please Please, tell me this is a troll!?!?!?!?! Did I seriously read that Dad is condemning Mom for how she lives, while other children in his direct care live perfectly well and his own flesh and blood goes without, because he made a "life choice"?

You made a life choice when you laid down with this woman and procreated, now your life choice is to provide for them! Don't you dare throw stones, when you live in a glass house. You know I can see an twisted man sitting in a decent home saying "I'm not paying her anything and then she has to give up custody to me, then she'll have to pay child support, not me." You offered to take your kids and provide for them, but never in any post did I read that you offered to pay Mom the child support you owe by court order, so she can provide for them! You condemn child care assistance and housing, when you provide NOTHING to your own flesh and blood! Does she have transportation and child care while she sits in a DSS office to get the help? If not PROVIDE that assistance!

If you both don't wake up, grow up and change your BS behavior, your kids will end up in Foster Care and then you'll still pay child support, both of you! But they'd probably be better off anyway. The GAL was being more than fair to both of you and serving you a legit warning at the same time, so get off your high horse and grow up! If I was wifey poo I'd be thinking twice about your integrity towards my own children.

Last edited:

Just Blue

Please Please Please, tell me this is a troll!?!?!?!?! Did I seriously read that Dad is condemning Mom for how she lives, while other children in his direct care live perfectly well and his own flesh and blood goes without, because he made a "life choice"?

You made a life choice when you laid down with this woman and procreated, now your life choice is to provide for them! Don't you dare throw stones, when you live in a glass house. You know I can see an twisted man sitting in a decent home saying "I'm not paying her anything and then she has to give up custody to me, then she'll have to pay child support, not me." You offered to take your kids and provide for them, but never in any post did I read that you offered to pay Mom the child support you owe by court order, so she can provide for them! You condemn child care assistance and housing, when you provide NOTHING to your own flesh and blood! Does she have transportation and child care while she sits in a DSS office to get the help? If not PROVIDE that assistance!

If you both don't wake up, grow up and change your BS behavior, your kids will end up in Foster Care and then you'll still pay child support, both of you! But they'd probably be better off anyway. The GAL was being more than fair to both of you and serving you a legit warning at the same time, so get off your high horse and grow up! If I was wifey poo I'd be thinking twice about your integrity towards my own children.
I gave a "like" to your post...But I wish freeadvice had a "love" option!!

Cause I just LOVE how you worded this. VERY GOOD!!!:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">