• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have 6 kids by different mother, is there any way to consolidate those Courts orders?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goldenfocus

I live in New York City. I have 6 children with 3 different mothers. These 3 mothers have all taken me to court and they have all received child support orders. My thing is that every time I have gone to court the judge have not taken into account the other children not a part of that particular action, another words, if one mother takes me to court they give her 30% of my gross pay - so by the time all 3 mothers have taken me to court I end up with like $100 a month to support myself on - now I thought that the first child gets 17% and the second 21% and so forth, but isn't there is a limit that the court is not supposed to go over- I can't believe I'm in this situation - I think my time to appeal has ended - I was talking to one lawyer and he suggested that I bring an order to show cause to consolidate all the 3 actions - is this possible? Please help me....

C

craftymom

Re: Have 6 kids by different mother, is there any way to consolidate those Courts orders?

goldenfocus said:
...so by the time all 3 mothers have taken me to court I end up with like $100 a month to support myself on

...Please help me....
No legal advice from me, just a suggestion.....Use your leftover $100 towards condoms and spermicides.

usmcfamily

While I understand that you are frustrated by your lack of funds I am curious -- who SHOULD be paying for your children if you get the amount reduced? It won't cost the mothers any less to care for and raise those children so if your contribution to each of them is reduced where would the difference come from? Did you not stop to think after child 1 or 2 or even 3 that you were getting in over your head? I am sorry if i seem unsympathetic but honestly you made this bed and now it is time to lie in it -- rather you made these children and now it is time to take care of them.....
However, that said, you "could" try to modifiy the support orders using each of them as reason to modify the others.......since you already had the advice of an attorney I would suggest you use what $$$ you have left and pay him to take action on your behalf (would NOT suggest trying to do this on your own.......)

D

DChristian112

I would suggest getting a few more jobs to cover your own expenses. No one forced you to have 6 children with three different mothers. Either you are sleeping with very fertile women, or you are not being safe, and knocking them all up. Ever heard of a condom? Any of them heard of birth control. These cs orders are not like credit card debts. You cannot consolidate these debts or ordered cs amounts. It just does not work that way. Judges do not care what you have left over for YOU- they want those children provided for financially so taxpayers do not have to take care of them. I should know...I have not received cs for 6 months, and for two months, I was on welfare, and no one likes to pay their taxes to support children they did NOT have!
Get more income, maybe sell your self on the streets? You seem to like sex...BUT USE A CONDOM!
Good luck and God Bless!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ROFLMAO You can't possibly be for real! Who do you think should help those three mothers support the kids? Sure as hell it isn't going to be me! Do us all a favor and get yourself snipped before you have child #7 with mother #4. :rolleyes:

nextwife

Good grief, sir! Didn't anyone share the news with you? NOBODY equates prowess with number of children anymore!

skyy

Unfortunately, the children aren't student loans or any other consumer debt, so I don't believe they would fall into a category to allow for consolidation. They were by 3 separate women, so you and the second and third woman should have know you had a previous child support order.

It's not the first children's fault you decided to keep having children. That means you accept the responsibility of paying for the first, have another and add the cost of raising the next child onto what you're already paying. Add a child, add support. I think the closest thing to consolidation you can get is to send one big check to CSE (for the amounts you owe) once a month and wait for them to distribute payment to the 3 women versus you sending out checks up to 12 times a month.

I hope things work out for you. Stay on top of your payments, or you'll regret it for the rest of you free life. (See some prior examples of people who lost their license, went to jail, etc. See also "Garnished into destitution")

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You're damn lucky that the court hasn't ordered you to have your pee-pee whacked off in a "penis guillotine."

You'll notice that the idiot OP is from New York City. That pretty much says it all.

IAAL

D

DChristian112

IAAL

You do not like New Yorkers do you?
I have just noticed that from previous posts.
It is funny!

VeronicaGia

There are federal limits on how much can be garnished from your check. It is anywhere from 50 to 65% of your net income, depending on whether or not you are married or if you are in arrears. This doesn't mean, however, that the courts will lower your support, it means that you will go into arrears for whatever is not paid via garnishment. Then, you will have interest added to those arrears. In other words, you could be paying support for the rest of your life.

D

DChristian112

In other words, you could be paying support for the rest of your life.
And, like my dearly departed uncle, you could be paying after you are dead as well....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">