• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Haven't seen my son in 3 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shammy

What is the name of your state? co
i first posted a thread on 11-14-04
since then ive have filed contempt papers on my ex., and iv been in contact with my ex he'll only let me see our son on a supervised visit i didn't want to agree to this since im not ordered to have supervized visits but i agreed to it. my ex claimes our son is scared of me and wont let me see him other wise. I'll be seing him later today
i have a qusetion i was wondering if i state to him i will be recording our conversation so i can refere back to since my memory isnt so good do to illness, if i would be able to use it in court if needed to be, do i even need to state i to him

That depends on your state law whether it is a one party or two party state. If it is a one party state you don't have to tell him you are recording but if it is two party then yes he has to be informed. Either way though it does not guarantee you can use it (in its recorded form or transcribed in Court)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">