• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP!!!Child Visitation/Summer Visitation Delaware

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PaxCrush

Delaware

Delaware

I have joint custody of 2 children 17, and 11 years old. I am the father, mother has custodial custody. They reside in Delaware, where a custody/visiation thru courts is in place. Here is the problem. The mother is not happy the 17 years (who turns 18 on July 14) is moving here with me. So stated she is not letting them come my next weekend (june 11) for visitation. Also, she has cut off contact with my oldest daughter via the telephone. I currently have no means to talk to her. Also, last day of school is June 11th and I am entitled to six weeks of summer visitation. As per the the visitation order we are suppose to workout schedule accordinly. She is also to give me maximum flexibilty as I live out of state. She has blocked my emails, blocked my phone number, so I have no way to comminuate with the mother or my daughter. She is viloation of many items on teh custody/vistation court order. My oldest daughter wants to come live with me June 11th, which would be last day of school and start of my summer visitation. She turns 18 in July and in my eyes can do whatver she choses at that point. I drive 2 1/2 hours each of my weekend visits and want to know what my options are. Can she leaglly come with me June 11th, which is my weekend and stay because its my summer visitation?
My ex is just trying to make my life and my daughters life as difficult as she has over the last 5 years. I feel poweless. What are my options?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">