• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please my kids lifes are at stake custody / rights of a step child/mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MS. PINA

please help me. my husband of 8 years left. he discovered unbearable love for x wife. my son (11)(who has been with me since 5th birthday) is hers. He told us he was leaving for her 2 and 1/2 months ago he left Monday April 1st he came by 6 timesin a week telling me he was unsure. I told him to come back when he was sure. I love him it is tearing me up. He left town yesterday to go get her(she has arrived from mexico to tennesee and we live in Nc) He left son with me he did this because son told him he wanted to stay with his mom. Son has always called me mom. never knew his "real" mom. son is crushed by his dads selfishness. Dad insists he will have "real" mom sign papers to allow me to adopt him. I don't believe him. he asked her in front of me to sign such papers and she agreed. Then i returned to us and i do not know what happened but when he returned 10 days later he was "IN LOVE" with her. She left a second husband who was physically abusive she is bringing her two boys and they are living two miles away. I have told him my kids will not come to here house. i will not allow them to be hurt anymore. i have many more things to add but not now. please anyone respond. do i have any rights? does what my 11 yr old say count for anything. we also have a 5 and7 year old and i have an 18 and 21 year old that moved outof state recently. HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY.....!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">