• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can i have a judge order my ex to take a drug test...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

The OP dude has not been civil at all. When I see this though:

it makes me go HUH?

Either he thought she was an easy lay, OR he wasn't thinking, or he forgot all about sex and how babies were made at the time -- OR it was a combination of all of the above. He is to blame for this mess just as much as she is. But he is NOT taking the responsibility. He is here blasting her yet won't take any of the responsibility himself. Gotta wonder what his reality actually is.
I wonder though when he got his doctorate to be able to diagnose or refute a diagnosis? I don't believe that it would be out of the realm of possibility that she could have been suffering from post-pardum depression for years. He did state that the other two fathers had custody, and now she does, so apparently SOMEONE thought she was a good enough parent to give the children BACK to her.... makes you go, HMMMM?

If I were the other fathers (and that would be a stretch) or the family member and had the father of one of her children calling me, I'd be telling him to pound sand that my relationship with her and MY child has NOTHING to do with him and I wouldn't be discussing diddly with him... just my two cents is all...

That being said, I am surprised that no one has blasted this OP for berating on a public forum, the other half of his child's DNA.....

pittrocks

OP, get a grip.

You act so holier-than-thou.

Hey, you know what??

Mothers ARE allowed to have social lives and have fun!
They aren't doomed to sit at home all the time with the kids if they don't want.

What makes you think YOU get to dictate what she does?

Kids are obvously being cared for...so it's not the way you would do it.
Get over it.

Last I heard, fruit and cheese are healthy things to eat.
Ever heard of vegetarianism???

As for attacking her personality and issues, should have thought of that before you played hide-the-salami.

corayant

if my child is living with her, she lets random friends of hers watch the 3 month old.

real nice. and who even leaves a 3 month old that early in the babys life. because of the amount of days she is out and never comes home til the next day. she has seen less than 50% of the baby in months.

If the baby lives with me, i will be there to see her daily before and after work. and all weekends. and my mother, the babys retired grandmother will watch her when i am working. since this is her first grandchild and she is happier than sh!t having her around.

so yea, she wouldnt be with a random stranger for overnights, while party mother is out having fun. yea its ok to go out and have fun. but come on. draw a line somewhere, that means do you really need to be pulling over nighters during the week? no.

the from friday til sunday? psh...

if she wants to live that life... good. more power to you. then let me have my baby so you can go and have your crazy life.

she just does this to WIN. thats all she wants. to have many kids and take em away from their fathers just to win.

so unfit mother or not, i have been the primary caregiver and caretaker of this child since birth for the last 3 months. i have fed her more than 85% of the time and changed her more than 90% of the time. and watched her 100% of the time.

but yet they have given my baby to her for these few weeks. but thats all, our court date is on the 28th. so we will see. i definately am not a bad father. im in fact the total opposite.

im sure she will just eventually give up and give her to me just like she did with the 6 year old. her 6 year old lived with her father for over 5 years. and now out of nowhere shes showing interest in the child the past 6 months.

her 6 year old even calls this other lady her mother hahahaha.

Proserpina

if my child is living with her, she lets random friends of hers watch the 3 month old.
Why is this an issue?

real nice. and who even leaves a 3 month old that early in the babys life. because of the amount of days she is out and never comes home til the next day. she has seen less than 50% of the baby in months.
Seriously you really want to reword that sentence...

If the baby lives with me, i will be there to see her daily before and after work. and all weekends. and my mother, the babys retired grandmother will watch her when i am working. since this is her first grandchild and she is happier than sh!t having her around.

so yea, she wouldnt be with a random stranger for overnights, while party mother is out having fun. yea its ok to go out and have fun. but come on. draw a line somewhere, that means do you really need to be pulling over nighters during the week? no.

the from friday til sunday? psh...

if she wants to live that life... good. more power to you. then let me have my baby so you can go and have your crazy life.

she just does this to WIN. thats all she wants. to have many kids and take em away from their fathers just to win.

so unfit mother or not, i have been the primary caregiver and caretaker of this child since birth for the last 3 months. i have fed her more than 85% of the time and changed her more than 90% of the time. and watched her 100% of the time.
That's patently false. :rolleyes: You NEED to be credible when you're in court. You're not helping yourself.

but yet they have given my baby to her for these few weeks. but thats all, our court date is on the 28th. so we will see. i definately am not a bad father. im in fact the total opposite.

im sure she will just eventually give up and give her to me just like she did with the 6 year old. her 6 year old lived with her father for over 5 years. and now out of nowhere shes showing interest in the child the past 6 months.

her 6 year old even calls this other lady her mother hahahaha.
Sigh..I thought for a second you were being a responsible and half-decent parent.

corayant

and for the record, i never planned on having a child with this lady. ive allways used protection since god knows when... and she was also on the shot. so yea, things happen. even with protection.

i just wanted to clear that part up for you guys. sorry if i didnt put that earlier.

and yes, i dont mind your questions... just please dont get all crazy and angry when asking me :D

this is supposed to be a fun advice thread. i will answer the people who arent trying to be against me. :cool:

corayant

this thread definately isnt about you!!!!
if so go start your own thread, or add more quotes to yourself....

not gonna help you.

corayant

so again please... i ask again, keep your anger to yourself and dont reflect it on me.

I really dont need that... if you have something nice or helpful to say.. then thank you. or even questions is fine. but as soon as you get nasty at me like a couple have. you will be blocked and your post will be removed.

so with that said... any questions or comments on the thread topic are welcome... thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">