• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do fight false sexual abuse allegations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This Mom is going to lose her child unless she has a demon of an attorney working with her.

And even then...her chances of "winning" against Dad aren't strong.

Mom, you have a choice to make.
Based on the existence of this thread, I think the choice has already been made.

Poor kid(s)...

On second thought...kids are probably better off with Dad.

Louise1986

I think most of you have lost sight of what is happening in my case. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Either way, I found legal counsel who knows the judge personally and has given me the information I needed. The reason I changed terminology is to follow the previous court order. I do not understand why anyone would attack someone personally when this sight is intended to help people understand the law. The accused party took a polygraph and has had the civil harassment order has been denied. My ex is now facing criminal charges due to wasting court and safety officials time as well as a personal lawsuit. He is also being investigated for neglect based on neighbor complaints. I would like to express to the senior members of this forum to try to stick to the law and avoid your personal opinions. Obviously, sometimes they are wrong.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I think most of you have lost sight of what is happening in my case. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Either way, I found legal counsel who knows the judge personally and has given me the information I needed. The reason I changed terminology is to follow the previous court order. I do not understand why anyone would attack someone personally when this sight is intended to help people understand the law. The accused party took a polygraph and has had the civil harassment order has been denied. My ex is now facing criminal charges due to wasting court and safety officials time as well as a personal lawsuit. He is also being investigated for neglect based on neighbor complaints. I would like to express to the senior members of this forum to try to stick to the law and avoid your personal opinions. Obviously, sometimes they are wrong.
So.. This happened in the last 24 hours?

OG effect.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The OG effect in full force!

Louise1986

We had a court date yesterday. As of now I have full legal and physical custody. It turned out the ex was not abiding by the previous order and admitted to trying to contact me several times and that he just does not like the accused person. The judge came down on him with fire and brimstone for wasting time and making false reports. Apparently this is becoming a common epidemic. The judge told me (after ex was kicked out.) that he is not the first person to make false allegations and he will be facing criminal charges for his actions and possibly for perjury. I recommend that anyone who is dealing with a situation like this get an attorney immediately. Had I not, I would not have thought of the correct questions to ask that made my ex reveal his true intentions.

Proserpina

We had a court date yesterday. As of now I have full legal and physical custody. It turned out the ex was not abiding by the previous order and admitted to trying to contact me several times and that he just does not like the accused person. The judge came down on him with fire and brimstone for wasting time and making false reports. Apparently this is becoming a common epidemic. The judge told me (after ex was kicked out.) that he is not the first person to make false allegations and he will be facing criminal charges for his actions and possibly for perjury. I recommend that anyone who is dealing with a situation like this get an attorney immediately. Had I not, I would not have thought of the correct questions to ask that made my ex reveal his true intentions.

LOL worthy of preservation, my friends!

OP - you're absolutely lying.

paterunum

In all this, I don't understand why a police investigator was not also involved (as normally it would be in cases of alleged sexual molestation). Police would have seen through the BS more quickly than a CPS caseworker (I've been through the same thing -- see my recent posting on CP, slander, and harassment)/

Likewise, in my case, CPS was lax in enforcing the law, when, while the case they were investigating was ruled out, and CP (I am NCP), was caught on a DWI with child on board, CPS sent the child not to me but to a member of CP family living as far as I do. Why? Perhaps because CPS still had doubts on the case? They didn't believe the police investigator who presented overwhelming evidence that the charges were false? Didn't believe the child's therapist? Didn't want to get involved in the civil case for custody? (probably, it was the last reason, though CPS is normally VERY cautious when such grave allegations are made -- so, best is to get the police involved as well; cooperation with police also makes the alleged perpetrator look in good standing).

As to personal judgments in this thread, yes, I was struck too. Why not give Louise some credit for what she says? If she is absolutely sure that her mate doesn't do such things, so be it. Even more striking, all this stuff about "common law marriage" and distinction of rights. This (the right to have the child) should be between the two parents, no? And if one of the parents dates someone, the other parent should not be allowed to slander one or the other, whether they are married or not. In other words, marriage should not be the point, but rather the conduct of one of the parents (if slanderous) or of the "companion/spouse" (if criminal).

The religious motives of a judge also, frankly, st#nk. If anything like this should happen again, do as I (also an atheist) did: get an ACLU lawyer who will give them hell.

CJane

And if one of the parents dates someone, the other parent should not be allowed to slander one or the other, whether they are married or not. In other words, marriage should not be the point, but rather the conduct of one of the parents (if slanderous) or of the "companion/spouse" (if criminal).
The issue wasn't with whether or not she was married, but whether or not she has credibility.

To repeatedly refer to the accused as her spouse, and then reveal that they're not married after all, affects her credibility. And not just with US, but with the judge/CPS/GAL/etc as well.

Louise1986

The term of "spouse" was not made to deceive anyone, but to protect the individuals involved in the case. My case is over. Everything was dropped. The police where involved and a polygraph was taken. All investigations were closed over a month ago. I did get an attorney, but I didn't need him to be present to win my case. My child also never saw a therapist. His father was ordered to take him to one and did not. Finally I got him into counseling after pushing for it in court several times. I also asked the court to send my ex and I to counseling to dissolve our issues. As far as the severely bias judge, I recommend that anyone who disagrees with a judges order remember that you always have the right to a trial. I did not need to go that far, but it is a good thing to know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">