• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i prove ex is working for cash- plus he lied on his motion - can he be fined?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shaneyRRT

CALL THE IRS ON HIM AND HIS EMPLOER

THAT IS WHAT I DID. NO, IT DID NOT GIVE MY CHILD SUPPORT, HOWEVER, IT DID STIR THINGS UP FOR HIM AND HIS EMPLOYER. . THEY AUDITED MY HUSBANDS EMPLOYER IN LEST THAN 3 MO. AND I AM TALKING ABOUT A TRANSMISSION SHOP IN THE STICKS. ALSO, THEY GOT HIM FOR ALL HIS BACK TAXES. IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER, MONEY OR NOT, HE WASN'T GOING TO GIVE US A CENT.
THEN I CALLED THE DHS ON HIS WIFE.(THEY DID NOT EVEN LIVE TOGETHER) I KNEW SHE HAD LIKE 3 BOYS AND SHE WAS ONLY 22 AND LIVED OFF THE STATE. SAID SHE LIVED IN HOUSE BEHIND HER MOMS. HELLO...... THERE IS NO HOUSE BEHIND HER MOMS.I i CALLED NASHVILLE TN. GOT HER GOOD. SHE LOST ALL BENEFITS. DON'T FREAK OUT, SHE WAS DRIVING A BRAND NEW LEATHER INTERIOR MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE AND GETTING LIKE 400. 00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS AND 900.00 A MONTH IN CHILD SUPPORT. SHE WAS LIVING IT UP. OH, GETTING ALL HER DAYCARE PAID FOR FREE FROM THE STATE AND DID NOT EVEN WORK OR GO TO SCHOOL. I MAY NOT GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT, BUT AT LEAST WE ARE SURVIVING HONESTLY.

L

lenore

I was told by a lawyer that I can do a subpoena myself(buy a form, fill it out and even try to get a judges signature). I'm in the middle of gathering information.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">