• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do we protect our children if protective?family services will not help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amomwithrights

ok I know I have posted alot tonight But I went over a few threads.Here is a very good question .A custodial parent does drugs there are witnesses he/she is turned in for this to dcfs And noone comes the child is submitted to dangers that may be life threatening.How can we be heard if noone is listening? I have seen this so many times,in my own case and w/ others .I see the kid next door w/ aloving but stressed out mom be yanked out of the only home he knows and put in foster care till the mom straitens up.But the kid 3 blocks down is standing in his diaper in the middle of the road when a car almost runs him over because his mom is inside half naked w/ a heroin needle in her arm be left is left her care and she is givin a warning.DCFS is supposed to protect our children and to many times they have hindered .HOORAY to the worker who does their job and does it right but to those of you who are in this ,because it looks good ,thanks alot for not helping!you are here to save lives ,to change them, to make a differance .What can we do for you to notice us?

W

whessb

I don't know if this will help but get the police involed. Also go to the court and file papers of indangerment or something like that. We are going thru the same thing almost except ours is with a sex offender.
Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">