• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get custody when ex is married to a convicted felon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swanee

What is the name of your state? CO

Ex wife is married and living with a convicted felon. He is still technically a prisoner with an ankle monitor and 8:00 p.m. curfew. We share custoday 50/50. Her husband is also son of recently murdered mob member and I fear safety of my children. How to get custody.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? CO

Ex wife is married and living with a convicted felon. He is still technically a prisoner with an ankle monitor and 8:00 p.m. curfew. We share custoday 50/50. Her husband is also son of recently murdered mob member and I fear safety of my children. How to get custody.
How old are the children? HOw long has she been married? What was hubby convicted of doing? Being the son of a mobster is NOT a crime. You have joint custody with 50/50 time? How have the children been endangered?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">