• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to Get my kids back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alissarstott

What is the name of your state? Texas

CPS took my kids away a year and a half ago due to some injuries to my 2 month old daughter. I was manipulated into stating that I had post partum depression and that i had done these injuries. I have had several doctors tell me and CPS that I didn't have post partum depression, so I recanted my statement. I have done every class and every other obligation that CPS has asked me to do to be reunited with my kids. But still to this day they will not let me have any contact with them. I have never been charged or indicted with criminal charges. Does anyone know any case laws that i can look up regarding CPS not allowing me visitation. Or does anyone know anything I need to do to be able to see my kids.

Just Blue

CPS took my kids away a year and a half ago due to some injuries to my 2 month old daughter. I was manipulated into stating that I had post partum depression and that i had done these injuries. I have had several doctors tell me and CPS that I didn't have post partum depression, so I recanted my statement. I have done every class and every other obligation that CPS has asked me to do to be reunited with my kids. But still to this day they will not let me have any contact with them. I have never been charged or indicted with criminal charges. Does anyone know any case laws that i can look up regarding CPS not allowing me visitation. Or does anyone know anything I need to do to be able to see my kids.
What type of injuries? Who was watching your child when she was injured? How do you explain the injuries??

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

CPS took my kids away a year and a half ago due to some injuries to my 2 month old daughter.
Okay they can't just TAKE away your kids. They had to go to court. The court found that did this correct?

I was manipulated into stating that I had post partum depression and that i had done these injuries. I have had several doctors tell me and CPS that I didn't have post partum depression, so I recanted my statement.
Which means that your credibility is zero.

I have done every class and every other obligation that CPS has asked me to do to be reunited with my kids. But still to this day they will not let me have any contact with them.
You have not had supervised visits? Have you had a psychological eval? Do you have an attorney?

I have never been charged or indicted with criminal charges. Does anyone know any case laws that i can look up regarding CPS not allowing me visitation. Or does anyone know anything I need to do to be able to see my kids.
CPS is NOT criminal meaning they don't do criminal charges. When was your last review hearing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">