• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to go about drug testing of the mother.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

greatdad22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I have witness my exwife in an altered state where she could barely walk a straight line. She would also, when I could understand what she was saying, often repeat herself and not remember what had been said to her. This has happened while she and my daughter.

I have come to find out that my ex neighbors have witness her and her boyfriend drunk while having my daughter and also in this altered state while having my daughter.

My old neighbor have came to me because they are concerned about my daughters wellfare and are willing to state what they have witness to the court.

What can I do to see about getting her drug tested and if i can, what type of drug test can I ask to be done to get the most data possible?

Thank you - concerned father

Hisbabygirl77

I have witness my exwife in an altered state where she could barely walk a straight line. She would also, when I could understand what she was saying, often repeat herself and not remember what had been said to her. This has happened while she and my daughter.

I have come to find out that my ex neighbors have witness her and her boyfriend drunk while having my daughter and also in this altered state while having my daughter.

My old neighbor have came to me because they are concerned about my daughters wellfare and are willing to state what they have witness to the court.

What can I do to see about getting her drug tested and if i can, what type of drug test can I ask to be done to get the most data possible?

Does she have a past criminal history of drug use? Has she ever been in treatment? Anything proof of drug use that is actually usable in court? If not then dont get your hopes up of getting a judge to force her to take a drug tes. She does have constitutional rights you know.

i had no history, but my ex insisted I take a drug test and had the court order me one.

Took it, why the hell not.

I guess I should elaborate some, if you ask and she comes up negative, expect the judge to wonder WTF

Hisbabygirl77

i had no history, but my ex insisted I take a drug test and had the court order me one.

Took it, why the hell not.

I guess I should elaborate some, if you ask and she comes up negative, expect the judge to wonder WTF
Different issue she asked you accepted. His ex doesnt have to accept and he has given no good enough reason for one to be ordered.

Isis1

there goes those nosey neighbors again......

neighbors gossip ALL the time. i've heard things about my new neighbor, that would horrify the poor woman into moving out. i don't believe a word of it.

i could make some really good stories about the neghbors in the building next to us, but i don't have time. or really anyone to tell.

if mom was drunk in public, nosey neighbors could have requested a wellness check by the the local police. but they didn't. they just want to talk about it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Why does this OP's handle make him seem more familiar than his post count would indicate?

Proserpina

So when she was unable to take care of your daughter (which you witnessed, right?) what did you do about it?

And they were all present at the time? And can prove that Mom didn't take her Benadryl with a glass of wine at dinner? They can all prove that this was actually placing your daughter in jeopardy? Being drunk isn't illegal - even when you have the kids.

You have no grounds so far. Drunk is not drugged - and drunk is not going to justify a drug test.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
there goes those nosey neighbors again......

neighbors gossip ALL the time. i've heard things about my new neighbor, that would horrify the poor woman into moving out. i don't believe a word of it.

i could make some really good stories about the neghbors in the building next to us, but i don't have time. or really anyone to tell.

if mom was drunk in public, nosey neighbors could have requested a wellness check by the the local police. but they didn't. they just want to talk about it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Some of my neighbors were gossiping about me. They literally were saying how I have strange men in my house constantly and they only stay for an hour at a time but I always seem to have enough money to do things so therefore... can you guess where that was going? Oh and the police would show up every once in a while to speak to me.

Those rumors were nipped in the bud immediately when I explained to the idiots what I actually do for a living. Talk about some red faces.

Yeah gossip is definitely believable and always true. :rolleyes:

Isis1

Some of my neighbors were gossiping about me. They literally were saying how I have strange men in my house constantly and they only stay for an hour at a time but I always seem to have enough money to do things so therefore... can you guess where that was going? Oh and the police would show up every once in a while to speak to me.

Those rumors were nipped in the bud immediately when I explained to the idiots what I actually do for a living. Talk about some red faces.

Yeah gossip is definitely believable and always true. :rolleyes:
so you didn't answer the door in a leather dominatrix get up? :confused:

greatdad22

The altered state is not being drunk. We all know how see is drunk. The I have known her for almost 20 years. I know she looks like drunk when she is smoking pot. This was neither. Honestly, I have no idea what it could be which is why I was asking for a legal point of view.

Even it it was alcohol , are you people saying that it is ok for her to be so out of it that she can barely talk or walk and can't take care of her own daughther.

Seems like everyon is assuming that I am lying. Would someone please assume that I could possibly telling the truth?

Isis1

The altered state is not being drunk. We all know how see is drunk. The I have known her for almost 20 years. I know she looks like drunk when she is smoking pot. This was neither. Honestly, I have no idea what it could be which is why I was asking for a legal point of view.

Even it it was alcohol , are you people saying that it is ok for her to be so out of it that she can barely talk or walk and can't take care of her own daughther.

Seems like everyon is assuming that I am lying. Would someone please assume that I could possibly telling the truth?
okay, lets assume you know for a fact that mom doesn't have a house phone as opposed to a landline that she just doesn't want to give you the number to.

lets assume you have actual proof that mom is soooo drunk in public but NO danger came to the child.

your whole thread, is about mom and you. not the child. about mom's finances. about mom drinking. not once have you stated the child isn't being fed, isn't being clothed, sleeps on the floor, is being medically neglected, is being educationally neglected, NOT ONE INSTANt have you said the child was being abused.

you have NO case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">