• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How To Prove A Mother Is Unfit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crystalkat80

What is the name of your state? COLORADO

I KNOW THIS FOREM IS PROPLEY VERY PRO MOTHER CUSTODY...I TO WOULD BE TO IF THE MOTHER IN MY SITUATION WAS A GOOD MOTHER .....SHE IS WILLING TO LYE IN FRONT OF A JUDGE TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS...WE DOCUMENT ANYTHING THAT SHE DOES THAT WOULD PROVE SHE IS UNFIT.......WITH HER THEY STRUGGLE IN SCHOOL CAUSE SHE WILL NOT SPEND TIME READING WITH HER YOUNGEST OR DOING MATH PROBLEMS WITH HER OLDEST....SHE WILL LYE SAYING I AM UNFIT AROUND THEM, IN MY AND MY FIANCES OPINION I AM MORE THERE MOTHER THAN SHE IS....I KNOW THEM I AM INVOLVED IN THERE LIVES..... THEY LOVE ME , LOOK UP TO ME AND I WOULD MORE THAN ANYTHING WANT THEM IN MY LIFE FULL TIME....BUT SHE IS TRYING HER DAMNEST TO GET ANY RIGHTS MY FINACE HAS AWAY.....IS THERE THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO TO FIND HER AN UNFIT MOTHER....I WAS RAISED BY MY MOTHER AND THEN HAD A STEP FATHER WHO HAD CUSTODYU OF HIS TWO KIDS...YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T SEE HOW SOMEONE CAN BE PRO MOTHER WHEN THEY DON'T LOOK AT THE SITUATION INVOLVED.....MY FINACE IS A GREAT FATHER.....AND I WANT TO HELP HIM THE BEST I CAN...:confused:

ktarra617

please please please turn off the caps.

No this forum is not pro-mom we are pro-child. We are concerned about the best interests of the children. Not what is best for mom and dad. Because lets face it mom and dad gaveup the right to think only of themselves the minute those kids were born.

C

crystalkat80

i just don't know how to help him , the lawyers keep saying this will be no problem i am just scared that she will lye and she will have the children....which could be very bad for them...they do not reseve the attention and love they deserve. I love these kids and i want them to have a great child hood without all this termorial.

ktarra617

Fingers got ahead of me there.

first off crystal you need to calm down just a little bit and put some of the emotion aside. I know where your coming from watching children that you love being done the wrong way.

But you have to approach this with a cool head and think logically from point a to point b.

The first is get proof of where the children are spending the bulk of their time when they are with mom.

Get witnesses that will testify to mom not following the rules she sought to put in place.

Get any and all documentation from schools, drs, counselors and anything else pertaining to the children.

Get all of this in order and then get a lawyer.

and lastly if up to this point you have engaged in verbal disputes with mom, stop that only looks bad to the judge. If you have not done this then keep your resolve and don't mix it up with her.

She can go back to the judge say this is all your fault.

She can say you are unfit all she wants but she better have proof when she goes to court.

By being on the ball and a lot more organized and collected about this will look better to the judge.

Good luck to your fiance and yourself.

C

crystalkat80

we have been keeping a calender to when we have them and also we have plenty of people that will say that she never has them , she has called his ex girlfriend to watch them and his mother to cause she has a date or something.......i just hope we can get this all together before she decides we are goingt o court

ktarra617

ok then get any other records you can. especially school records. Courts don't like to see if the kids are doing poorly.

Tape phone conversations with her if you can. You should find out if colorado is a one party or two party state.

Even if she takes your fiance to court first there is nothing to stop your fiance from counter claiming.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Good luck to you both.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">