• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband's ex wife refuses to pick up her child after visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andrii

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
What can I do if my husband ex wife refuses to pick up her child after visitation?
I picked him up why can't she pick him up? I really need help.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Humusluvr

What can I do if my husband ex wife refuses to pick up her child after visitation?
I picked him up why can't she pick him up? I really need help.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
YOU can't really do much, because you are not part of their court order.

What does the court order state about pick ups/drop offs?

LdiJ

Again, what do their court orders state regarding transportation, and why is it YOUR problem?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">