• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am desperate!!! Please i need somebodies help! Pro bono or low cost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWRENCEOFNYC

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? manhattan NYC

Just to make this short. I can give you more key details later. Trust me it's a lot of evil. My daughter was born 2-18-2014. I was a stay at home Dad. I worked from selling on ebay. And I had just sold my Ducati to give my ex and a better life. This is before we found out she was pregnant. My ex kidnapped my daughter from me at roughly 2 - 3am when I was asleep. We slept in the same bed but I never heard her leave. And our daughter slept in the bassinet next to our bed. She snuck out of the house with my daughter in her pajamas and slippers in May 2014. My daughter was just 2.5 months old! Then she went to police and courts and made bogus claims that I slapped my daughter. I had cops come arrest me and serve me an order of protection against my ex and my daughter. 2 of them!!. Obsurd. Who knows what type of lies she told those people. The bad thing about suffolk country long island is that it is very racist and the legal system there is so corrupt! Anyone can make up any lie about a person to get an order of protection without any proof what so ever.

So to this day she has never gave me a reason as to why she made up such evil things and put my life in the toilet!! And I have asked her over 50 times. I have PTSD because of it. All she ever said was that she f*ucked up while crying. But nothing as to why she did it. Well she never went back to court and told them the truth that she made it all up and it was a lie. Now my daughter is 3 years old today and I have not seen her since October 2015. She always makes plans with me to see her and then on the day of....she goes MIA. Thats what she did today. Shewon't answer text or phone calls for a whole week. She is a bad mother. To alienate a child from their father when they have a fantastic relationship is just pure evil. Like she is possesed by a demon. I want to sue her for custody!! I am a way better parent and much smarter. I also want to sure her for defamation of character. Because of her I got denied a NYS security license and gun permit. Now those dishonest courts in Suffolk county charged me with neglect. Wouldn't you think If I slapped a 2 month old that would be assault?? I would think so. Assault with intent to cause bodily harm. It's all a lie but the neglect charge sounds so dumb considering I took care of my daughter 24/7. Feeding , bathing, cleaning poop and pee and vomit off me, reading to her playing with her, Her mother was majority of the times way too tired to do anything from work. I only got help on the weekend when she was off. I probably have a warrant out for me because I quit going to family court. I used to go every time all of the time they told me to and nothing positive ever happened. Always adjourned adjourned adjourned. Making me waste gas and time to go there. I left for florida to go attend a training program which I had already scheduled and paid for way before this mess happened to me. So I went.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? manhattan NYC

Just to make this short. I can give you more key details later. Trust me it's a lot of evil. My daughter was born 2-18-2014. I was a stay at home Dad. I worked from selling on ebay. And I had just sold my Ducati to give my ex and a better life. This is before we found out she was pregnant. My ex kidnapped my daughter from me at roughly 2 - 3am when I was asleep. We slept in the same bed but I never heard her leave. And our daughter slept in the bassinet next to our bed. She snuck out of the house with my daughter in her pajamas and slippers in May 2014. My daughter was just 2.5 months old! Then she went to police and courts and made bogus claims that I slapped my daughter. I had cops come arrest me and serve me an order of protection against my ex and my daughter. 2 of them!!. Obsurd. Who knows what type of lies she told those people. The bad thing about suffolk country long island is that it is very racist and the legal system there is so corrupt! Anyone can make up any lie about a person to get an order of protection without any proof what so ever.

So to this day she has never gave me a reason as to why she made up such evil things and put my life in the toilet!! And I have asked her over 50 times. I have PTSD because of it. All she ever said was that she f*ucked up while crying. But nothing as to why she did it. Well she never went back to court and told them the truth that she made it all up and it was a lie. Now my daughter is 3 years old today and I have not seen her since October 2015. She always makes plans with me to see her and then on the day of....she goes MIA. Thats what she did today. Shewon't answer text or phone calls for a whole week. She is a bad mother. To alienate a child from their father when they have a fantastic relationship is just pure evil. Like she is possesed by a demon. I want to sue her for custody!! I am a way better parent and much smarter. I also want to sure her for defamation of character. Because of her I got denied a NYS security license and gun permit. Now those dishonest courts in Suffolk county charged me with neglect. Wouldn't you think If I slapped a 2 month old that would be assault?? I would think so. Assault with intent to cause bodily harm. It's all a lie but the neglect charge sounds so dumb considering I took care of my daughter 24/7. Feeding , bathing, cleaning poop and pee and vomit off me, reading to her playing with her, Her mother was majority of the times way too tired to do anything from work. I only got help on the weekend when she was off. I probably have a warrant out for me because I quit going to family court. I used to go every time all of the time they told me to and nothing positive ever happened. Always adjourned adjourned adjourned. Making me waste gas and time to go there. I left for florida to go attend a training program which I had already scheduled and paid for way before this mess happened to me. So I went.

You're not getting custody of that poor child.

Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">