• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have full custody, can I move

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tammy8

Same old stuff. Tell them what they wanna hear and they don't argue. Tell what they DON'T want to hear and different story......

BTW Hiya Gracie! Hope things are well up your way!

Grace_Adler

Hola chica! Things are goin' alright I guess. LOL Thanks. Hope things are going well with you too. :D Haven't seen ya in a while.

tammy8

Hola yourself....been learning a little of the language:) .

Things are going well this month but you know in our state, things are month to month:D .

D

ddamron

i'm very confused about this thread. my husband's ex has moved three times after the judge orderd strict visitation and nothing has been done, so i would have to say that unless it is spelled out in your papers that you can't move, you can do what ever the hell you want to. sorry. i'm just venting i guess

tigger22472

ddamron said:
i'm very confused about this thread. my husband's ex has moved three times after the judge orderd strict visitation and nothing has been done, so i would have to say that unless it is spelled out in your papers that you can't move, you can do what ever the hell you want to. sorry. i'm just venting i guess
Has she violated his visitation rights when she's moved? Have you gone back to court to have them modified in order to adjust to the move? ANYONE can move.. it's up to the other party to do something about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">