• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'am in CA childrens in TX,

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crayalad

the husband of my ex-wife do no allow the children come to visit me every year for the childrens vacations, they live in Texas and me in California, I never maried her, but I have 2 childrens with her, I send money to my ex-wife but we never been in court for child suport, she and her husband are ilegal in this country, what can I do.

L

LadyBlu

crayalad said:
the husband of my ex-wife do no allow the children come to visit me every year for the childrens vacations, they live in Texas and me in California, I never maried her, but I have 2 childrens with her, I send money to my ex-wife but we never been in court for child suport, she and her husband are ilegal in this country, what can I do.
By law unless there is a custody/visitation order in place they are not required to send the children to you. You will need to petition the TX courts for visitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">