• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interrogatories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NoSlack

What is the name of your state? CA

I have received two sets of questions from the other side that are all related to my income tax returns. I am self employed and have already provided not only my income tax paperwork but my last 8 checkstubs. My ex wife was the person who did our taxes for 6 years and this the first year I took care of it on my own. Not much variation when I did it, related to the the final income amount, from when she did it all. Now she wants me to provide every bit of information for expenses, business loss, travel,etc, etc. This is going to be incredibly cumbersome and I really dont want to provide personal information about business contacts etc. I dont know what is considered privlidge information. Any advice or reference is much appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">