• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Custody-Joint legal custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

monnickasmommy

What is the name of your state?az

Court order states " Both Parties now have Joint Custody"
Mom you has child Sunday Night-Thursday Night after Church
Dad has child Thurday Night 9:00pm- Sunday Night after Church

In the court order Mom is to notify dad of doctor appointments -

Here's the problem- Anna thinks she can set doctor appointments up out of the area so dad won't know - The only reason why they just found out about a comming up appointment is the school told my sister that Kimberly's homework for Monday is in her back pack she won't be in School due to a doctors appointment-

My sister confronted mom tonight and said " Ms. Jewell said Kimberly had a doctor's appontment, where and what for and why- Anna said , shs did have one in Phoenix for a neurologist and my sister said WHY , Anna said because I want a second opion --

Every time Kimberly has to go back for a check up, mom has to call to and get her appoinment to believe the doctor over dad !!! The last time the doctor's assistant Stacy told Anna - If you do not comply with what dad has to say , I will drag your butt in court and have the judge take care of it ! I am not going to play your games.

Dad want's to know can he talk to her PCP and request that any futher referrals or appointments be with written permission for her to see the doctor, he has had enough of her playing mind games with the child-

Shay-Pari'e

Not only could I not make sense from your question, I took the time to read through your other posts on this forum. I think everyone should before responding.

M

monnickasmommy

Dad was working last night when my sister asked mom about this - He could talk to this women till he is blue in the face and it is snowing in Hell and she won't listen

Shay-Pari'e

monnickasmommy said:
Dad was working last night when my sister asked mom about this - He could talk to this women till he is blue in the face and it is snowing in Hell and she won't listen
It is still a issue between Dad and Mom, certainly not yours.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
monnickasmommy said:

And this has what to do with the price of tea in China? Is this child your sister's? No. She needs to butt out and let Dad deal with it either himself or in court. It's not her place to be talking with the teacher, to the doctor, to the doctor's assistant, to Mom. B.U.T.T. O.U.T. It really is that simple.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">