• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judge ordered a "complete recalculation"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BigDeal

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well today! The weather is getting so nice here!

I got a judgement yesterday on my modification of child support hearing I had back in February. The judge has ordered a COMPLETE RECALCULATION.
My original support order was done back in September-October. They made a bunch of mistakes on the papers and I caught my ex not provding all of her overtime income for the papers. Back in September I agreed to let the date of the support order go back to birth. My income has dropeed into half of what i made then. The CSEA would not do a review because I was fired/not quit and took another lower paying job. Well, i took it in front of the judge and he ordered this recalculation.
This time around-I dont want the order to date back to birth for various reasons. Since this is not a review, not a modification, this is a COMPLETE RECALCULATION-having nothing to do with the other orders-starting from scratch,,,can I not date this order back to birth? Wont this complete recalculation pretty much over ride and make the old ones and the commitments on those null and viod?

B

BigDeal

Ambr? Can you help me on this one? You helped me yesterday! Thank YOu!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">