• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just a few questions. worried about keeping my children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vanneste

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

OK I have primary custody of both my sons with my ex-wife having liberal visitation. i live in panama city Florida she lives on the other side of the state. 1) how often should visitation take place? 2) If both parties can not afford to drive and pick up or drop off the children can she get custody of them? 3) can we make a legal written agreement without a lawyer about visitation that can be used i court if not followed? 4) she has had six children if you include the two me and her have together she gave two up for adoption gave custody of another to its father and her newest child is living with her and her new husband who has six or seven children and doesn't have custody of all of them but gets most of his children for weekend visits, could that play apart in the custody of my children?

mommyof4

1. As often as the court order dictates.

2. That is not a COC for custody modification unless it is ordered that you are to provide transportation and are refusing to do so in order to impede Mom's parenting time. It could be grounds for modification of the standing order to better facilitate parenting time.

3. Only if you submit written agreement to the court to be filed and signed into order.

4. She has 4 children and no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">