• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kids in a tattoo parlor?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FJ1200guy

LOL... I was wondering about that. I think that was MY bubble you were bursting... sigh ;)

dakoto70

Ok Ok

So I got confused for a minute. LOL sorry about that. I know that I have never had a problem, after it healed, with infection or pain after it healed. I never thought I would get it done and I was actually schocked that I went through with it. But it is water under the bridge it is done. LOL and I love it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: sensorship isn't just for TV....

TiTi said:
#3 I have 5 tattoos myself... and my children know that I got them after I turned 18 and was resposible for "me".

========================================

My response:

The big question is, what are they and where are they located?

And, the bigger question is, do you have one on your "TiTi" that says, "Here, Suck On This!"

IAAL

T

texasmomlost

Re: Re: sensorship isn't just for TV....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
TiTi said:
#3 I have 5 tattoos myself... and my children know that I got them after I turned 18 and was resposible for "me".

========================================

My response:

The big question is, what are they and where are they located?

And, the bigger question is, do you have one on your "TiTi" that says, "Here, Suck On This!"

IAAL
well I have one somewhere that says, "slippery when wet";) J/K!

T

texasmomlost

Re: Re: Re: Re: sensorship isn't just for TV....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Youza!

I'd love to see one that says, "Caution - Tunnel Ahead".

IAAL
Whew! I never thought about that one! I do not think I need a caution sign, maybe a "buckle your seatbelt cause I am going to turn your world upside down and backwards".;) sign.

Okay I would not have enough room for that!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">