• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this legal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

The people of this forum aren't the nicest. Apparently, if you want help, you better expect some condemnation as well. That's just my personal experience.

You're absolutely and 100% correct.

We aren't terribly nice to people who knowingly put their children at risk.

Sorry if you fit into that category.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
U have got to b kidding me right, its sarcasm and I think u ppl should reread my question because your answers are trying to prove a point that has already been proven wrong twice and now im sitting in limbo with the court while they find a reason any reason
We are all adults here, and you are asking serious questions. Show yourself and us a little respect and write like an adult, rather than an uneducated teenager. I have some thoughts, but I expect to have a discussion as serious as this with someone who gives a darn about how s/he presents themself.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
The people of this forum aren't the nicest. Apparently, if you want help, you better expect some condemnation as well. That's just my personal experience.
Says the admitted pedophile.

Last edited by a moderator:

torimac

This coming from someone who claims to be 'notaped'aphile and doesn't understand why his ex is concerned about the kids staying with him.

And this is nothing compared to court. Do you really think the judge is going to hold your hand and sing songs?

Ladyback1

#1) none of us here are here looking to be your friend
#2) we can and are a good source of information and helpful advice
#3) none of us will tolerate individuals who are an obvious danger to children!!

So, if you think that is "not nice"? Well.....too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">