• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal guardianship and custody in nebraska

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DisasterWalking

My mother has had legal guardianship of my daughter for the last 5 years. I now live in Maryland and want her to visit for a month in the summer. My mother is denying this, can I do something?

F

FFMY2K

First of all you have to find out who singed for your Mother to have legal guardianship and if in fact it was a legal transaction. This legal guardianship may not be legal at all. Then there is the question of what your visitation rights are as it stands. Ultimately unless you have done something drasticaly wrong your parental rights can never be taken away. You can go to court and have the visitation rights modified to fit your need, anything reasonable will not be denied. Also legal guardianships do expire you might want to find out when it does and make your move then!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">