• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal rights of guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tonya seybert

i live in missoula montana with my 16 mo. old daughter. her father lives in butte montana. my question is: what rights does he have as a father who is not named on her birth certificate and has only payed 559.34 dollars in child support since her birth. i have documentation of all this information. we also have a child support order that he does not follow. the order is through montana child support enforcement division. which they do not inforce. we have never been to court, however he has served me with papers months ago. if it were up to me i would rather him sign his rights over. they have never established a father daughter relationship, and she is scared to death of him. what can i do to keep my daughter away from this dead beat.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">