• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal rights for sevnteen year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeff13

legal advice for sevnteen year old

i was seventeen when my girl friend got pregnate she was eighteen the hole time that we were together and she now wants to take the kid away and make me pay child suport problem being i do not think that she will be a good mother and i would like to provid for the child myself. she has a history of attempted suicide 2 or 3 times she has run away from home many times she is an orphan but she lived with her mom and dad for probably nine years but was taken away because her mother was a drugy that has aids and her dad sexualy raped her for many years. what are my chances of custody. i am from oregon and the child is unborn as of know

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">