• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter to a judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I WAS right - there was much more to the story than you originally posted (in this thread).
Sorry, but I am not the type to chase down every post you've ever made in order to put together the pieces of the puzzle.

mmendezvq35

Please check for Mediator's reports. If you don't have any, call the office & request it.
i got a pink pice of paper stating that she didn't show up.
"Mediation did not occur for the following reason:
no conference due to non-appearance by: Petitioner"

i can scan this too... i think i will! i my be :confused::confused: you guys.

casa

Did YOU go to Mediation? Yes or No.

Silverplum

No one is going to read personal emails.

We do, however, try to read posts. And yours are barely comprehensible. :(

What on earth does this mean?? "i my be :confused::confused: you guys"

Isis1

what about a hearing on shortened notice? to add the father's day? is that still time viable or just angering the judge for wasting his time?

mmendezvq35

Did you get a copy of a Report? Or just the notice that SHE did not attend? Yours wasn't cancelled if you WENT to it.
I did not receive a copy of any reports after I attended mediation. The mediation clerk gave me a copy of my attendance and marked her as a "no show." Should I request via the court a copy of any minutes and/or report for my records? I would think my attorney should provide me with a copy for free.

mmendezvq35

what about a hearing on shortened notice? to add the father's day? is that still time viable or just angering the judge for wasting his time?
Yes, i agree, i will notify my attorney and request an "emergency" hearing to agree on Father's Day & my Bday now, since the trial setting conference was rescheduled for May 23rd and I would like my attorney to address this then versus wait another month or two to receive a court date. My holiday schedule has and is "outstanding" since last year and I have missed every holiday since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">