• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long, Long Story! Sick, what is this system coming too? Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsw392s

First and last time, I will ever post on this website...I was looking for help during a very struggling time. Instead, we got ridiculed. Try living with knowing your child could be in the hands of an abusive parent and see how that feels. We have seen the system fail us over and over again. I deleted this post because I have found this forum to be full of people who let the system keep protecting the "abusers" and treating the innocent like "victims". How can CPS drop a case where there is obvious bruising and sexual dysfunction going on, just because the person being accused found out and threw it into the middle of a custody dispute. How is this possible!

I appreciate everyone's input who was doing so with kindness. I apologize to those who read it all...the "drama" is important because I believe this to be sick and twisted...makes me want to move to Canada and raise my family where the victims are actually protected from the criminals.

Thanks Again.
T.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Keep it all in one thread...
And butt out of your wife's business.

Oh, and no-one here will read even 1/4 of what you've posted. Have your wife talk to her lawyer.

Silverplum

Oh, and no-one here will read even 1/4 of what you've posted. Have your wife talk to her lawyer.
I wouldn't touch this stupid EPIC with a 10-foot pole. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell ya what, poster -- read the STICKY FOR NEW POSTERS at the top of the forum, edit your post down to 2 questions with bare minimum info, and quit acting like you are Homer writing the Iliad. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or, better yet, pay an attorney by the minute to listen and listen and listen and listen. Tell him/her to take notes. :rolleyes:

Zephyr

I read every word....but I'm not sure what the legal questions are

mommyof4

I did read both posts. I'm all out of books and my husband is out of town, so....

1. I already addressed which office to call for immediate help with a court order.
  2. Your wife WAS in contempt.
  3. He ex, apparently, was in contempt.
  4. It's not the 'system'. It's who they each decided would make a wonderful coparent for the child.
  5. You have an awful lot of drama thrown in there that is completely irrelevant to the situation. None of the past abuse, her growing a set of steel cajones, your undying support and empowerment of her matters. All that matters is that she was in contempt, she withheld the child.
  6. His lack of license, at this point, has nothing to do with custody. Now, if he goes to prison, then it might be relevant for that time period. It has no bearing on whether or not he is capable and fit to raise his child. Sleazeballs, whether they be male or female, raise their children in every town in this nation.
  7. You need to stay out of this. Yes, you can quietly support your wife as she deals with this. You have no other role in this. Frankly, you come across as interfering.
  8. It takes time to get through all of the legal hoops.
  9. Normally, those with an atty who knows the ins and outs of laws fare better than those who go pro se. I can't remember, but if your wife doesn't have an atty now, she needs to get one.

tsw392s

whatever, the legal issues are obvious and a child is in danger! if you would have taken the time to read it...

1. Father lied in court.
2. Father is practicing medicine without a license (charges soon pressed by DA)
3. Father is abusive, controlling, and a rapist
4. Father is possibly sexually/physically/emotionally abusing his son
5. Father has not provided insurance
6. Mother held child in contempt to protect her child from this man.
7. Father is wanted on Tax Evasion charges.

Finally, I am staying out of my wife's business!! Being my wife, this is as much her business as mine, and we posted this together!

Silverplum

whatever, the legal issues are obvious and a child is in danger! if you would have taken the time to read it...
OH, well THEN it's OKAY that you do as you dang well please.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny, I feel NO guilt whatsoever for not reading that stupid epic of a book of a post.

mommyof4

whatever, the legal issues are obvious and a child is in danger! if you would have taken the time to read it..
I did, AND I answered.

1. Father lied in court.
And? It happens all the time. I am assuming there will be a future hearing to address all of this drama, correct? Your wife needs to get an atty.
2. Father is practicing medicine without a license (charges soon pressed by DA)
already addressed this.3
. Father is abusive, controlling, and a rapist
Abusive? Your wife needs proof. Controlling? Whoopee. Rapist? What? He raped his child? She has no PROOF (as in a police report where she even filed charges) or a conviction.
4. Father is possibly sexually/physically/emotionally abusing his son
Proof?
5. Father has not provided insurance
That is an issue of contempt and must be addressed through the court. So, when did Mom file?
6. Mother held child in contempt to protect her child from this man.
No, mother held child because she freaked out and was already pissed because Dad wasn't cooperating with her wishes.
7. Father is wanted on Tax Evasion charges.
Has nothing to do with custody or his ability to parent his child.
Finally, I am staying out of my wife's business!! Being my wife, this is as much her business as mine, and we posted this together!
Perhaps if you were staying out of it, these threads would only be half as long and you would get more responses. As it is, I'm bored and I happen to be in Texas.

There are, count 'em', 2 issues right now. Mom's contempt of the court order and Dad's contempt of the court order. Everything else is drama. Has Mom even taken the child to the doctor with her concerns of physical and sexual abuse? If so, what did the doctor say? Now, keep in mind, the doctor is a mandatory reporter (well, really, everybody in the state of TX is, but the state is REALLY serious about doctors reporting abuse.)

Zephyr

1. Father lied in court. happens all the time in family court- they don't do much about it
2. Father is practicing medicine without a license (charges soon pressed by DA) has nothing to do with the child and does not place the child in imminent danger
3. Father is abusive, controlling, and a rapist- a convicted rapist? no, prove abuse, controlling is subjective
4. Father is possibly sexually/physically/emotionally abusing his son prove it
5. Father has not provided insurance lousy- but does not place the child in immediate danger
6. Mother held child in contempt to protect her child from this man. protect the child from what? and it's convenient that two days after dad tweaked her with the court order mom has to "protect" her child
7. Father is wanted on Tax Evasion charges. again nothing to do with the child at all

you, sir, need to calm down- read the bold above- that is exactly how the court will look at these issues

mommyof4

First and last time, I will ever post on this website...I was looking for help during a very struggling time. Instead, we got ridiculed. Try living with knowing your child could be in the hands of an abusive parent and see how that feels. We have seen the system fail us over and over again. I deleted this post because I have found this forum to be full of people who let the system keep protecting the "abusers" and treating the innocent like "victims". How can CPS drop a case where there is obvious bruising and sexual dysfunction going on, just because the person being accused found out and threw it into the middle of a custody dispute. How is this possible!

I appreciate everyone's input who was doing so with kindness. I apologize to those who read it all...the "drama" is important because I believe this to be sick and twisted...makes me want to move to Canada and raise my family where the victims are actually protected from the criminals.

Thanks Again.
T.

Listen, my kid WAS molested by her father. You don't have a victim because you have no proof that he is being molested. You want to use CPS to get your wife's way. It doesn't work that way. Obviously, you know that now because your wife is facing issues of contempt in court. How is that working out for her?

Again. I want to know what PROOF you have that this child is being abused. Put up a doctor's report AND the results of the doctor's call to CPS. I do NOT take allegations of abuse lightly. I do, however, get very, very, very pissed at parents who want to use CPS as an ace in the hole when they don't get their way. It clogs up the system, thus explaining why it took 4 FREAKING YEARS for everybody to get it together to help me protect my daughter.

Go ahead, move to Canada. Know that if you do, your wife will get to choose whether she is going with you or if she is going to stay with her son.

Nudity (especially when the parent and the child are the same sex) is not a sexual dysfunction, per se. You have NO evidence that Dad did anything other than sleep sans clothing. Big whoop-de-dee-freakin'-doo-dah. Lots and lots and lots of people do not sleep in clothes.

What we DO know is that you and your wife were pissed because Dad didn't bow down to YOUR dictates. 2 days later, suddenly the kid is in immediate danger. Bullshtuff.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">