• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marrying sex offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

My Dad was an assistant DA in a Sex Crimes Unit. I can’t tell you how many trials I’ve witnessed of children victimized due to poor judgment by desperate, lonely women who put their desperation before their children. This is such a depressing post, just sickens me.

Last edited:

stevek3

Heather111 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

I am planning on marrying a man who is a registered sex offender. According to the evaluation done on him, he is considered a low risk to re-offend. He was sentenced to 10 years probation. I have primary custody of my three-year-old daughter with another man, to whom I was never married. My fiance was convicted of felony solicitation of a minor in Texas. It was an internet sting operation. He was actually arrested and charged before I met him. The age of the "victim" was 12. What, if anything, can my daughter's father do, in the form of legal retaliation, after I marry my fiance. Also, will my fiance and I be able to have children while he is still on probation?

Heather
I just reread your post. It gets even more amazing with continued readings. I just now noticed that you used quotation marks when you spoke of the 12-year-old "victim." As if she was just a college slut tempting a monk with her sweet forbidden fruit.

Get yourself some help. Seriously. But before you do, please put your daughter up for adoption. Since you're in Illinois, just abandon her in one of the exhibits at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Her life will be salvaged if you allow her to be raised by the monkeys.

Shay-Pari'e

One can only hope his probation,"TEN FREAKING YEARS", will not enable him to marry anyone with children.

This post made me ill also.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
stevek3 said:
I just now noticed that you used quotation marks when you spoke of the 12-year-old "victim." As if she was just a college slut tempting a monk with her sweet forbidden fruit.
Most likely because it was a sting operation on the 'Net, the victim was actually a 40 yo male cop posing as a 12 yo girl. Hence why OP doesn't think this is a serious offense because it wasn't *really* a 12 yo girl and her fiance was just playing around.

I hope to God this little girl's Daddy is half an ounce more decent than Mom and takes the wee one out of her care/control.

Oh, Mom? If you should marry this slime-bucket and Dad gets custody, expect that you'll be down to supervised visitation at best.

Sculptor

geezeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here I am trying my darnedest to keep my perv ,sleep-naked-with-my-daughter ex from unsupervised access to my daughter and this woman wants to hand her daughter over to a convicted sex offender?!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Heather111 said:
Also, will my fiance and I be able to have children while he is still on probation?

Heather
It is also entirely likely that any child you have with him will be removed from your custody, even after probation. As a sex offender, he should not have access to ANY children.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sculptor said:
Here I am trying my darnedest to keep my perv ,sleep-naked-with-my-daughter ex from unsupervised access to my daughter and this woman wants to hand her daughter over to a convicted sex offender?!

My response:

Trailer Trash do these things with their children - - don'tchaknow that? Our original writer's trailer has a flat on the right side.

IAAL

Rushia

Sorry for any confusion BB, I meant that I agree with you and questioned that the OP would put her child in this situation. I have a 3 year old daughter and I find that the idea the OP would do this disgusting.

casa

ARE YOU KIDDING ?!! :eek:

Lady~ You must have bumped your head! Get that criminal deviant AWAY from your daughter! 12 years old? OMG You need help. The fact that you'd even CONSIDER marrying this sickO makes me Hope & Pray your daughter's father takes her from you IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.

I have an almost 11 year old daughter and I would do ANYTHING in my power to keep someone like that as far away from her as possible. I wouldn't even like them being in my neighborhood- let alone my house.

You need to get your head examined! :mad:

ThePredatorGame

Were you aware that some predators "shop" for women with children? Have you considered that a person who violated a law (criminal and moral) may not be able to argue that self talk that tells us "NO!?" Let me guess...he told you he was drunk? :eek: It's the line used most often by those offenders I assessed.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont marry this guy!

dont marry this guy-once a child molestor always a child molestor.the others are right,you marry this guy,and youll never see your daughter again.whos to say he wont molest your daughter? her saftey and welfare come first.

Happy Trails

Just for the record the Original Poster has not been on since she originally posted this post.

Probably some kid thinking it's a funny prank to get everybody worked up.

If there is any truth to the story, then the original poster is to dumb to find her way back to this site to check for replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">