• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical copay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason13

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA i have been divorced since 2003 and have majority custody of our child since september 2006. i have never asked for anything from his mother until last winter. having a construction job, my income is down because of the slacking economy. when we went to domestic relations the quoted me an unreasonable amout per week. i want to be fair, so i asked them to lower it to $75 a week. since then mom refuses to help with the docotor copays and also with my sons $6000 braces. i know from my domestic paperwork tha there is a 53%-47% split. i hold the greater percentage. i have asked mom to help, but she refuses. she explained that she doesn't have to pay for them since she already pays me child support. is this a matter of contacting an attorney or can i just present it to the domestic office?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">