• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mentally unstable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jaliltwins

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania. Had to take my 15 year old twins away from their mother because of her mental illness. I have a court date set for December for custody. Any legal advice, I do not have my own place and they don't have their own room yet?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania. Had to take my 15 year old twins away from their mother because of her mental illness. I have a court date set for December for custody. Any legal advice, I do not have my own place and they don't have their own room yet?
And who diagnosed Mom with her mental illness? What IS her mental illness? How does it endanger the children?

Where are you going to reside with these children?

(Post hx, folks)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Post hx nothing - this OP needs to keep his questions in the same thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/proof-support-629226.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">