• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

military relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I have to make up the weekend. The crazy part is I would've made the weekend up but he refuses to talk to me outside of court. So I had to take time off my work and so did my husband drive 6 hours, pay a hotel just for that.
:confused: But, presumably, you would have had to do so anyway, right? :confused:

CJane

:confused: But, presumably, you would have had to do so anyway, right? :confused:
I don't think she meant for the visitation, I think she meant for court - which would have been unnecessary had Dad simply been wiling to discuss make up time.

t74

Did you offer to swap for the very next weekend when you notified father that child would not be coming or did you expect the makeup time to be sometime later? Did you offer to go over and above the required transportation to make up for the inconvenience?

AirForceWife123

[QUOT E=t74;3290948]Did you offer to swap for the very next weekend when you notified father that child would not be coming or did you expect the makeup time to be sometime later? Did you offer to go over and above the required transportation to make up for the inconvenience?[/QUOTE]

Did offer to do it the following weekend and NO I didn't offer to change the transportation The inconvenience was causes by mother nature not myself. I was inconvenienced also since I had taken the day off without pay to drive

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">