• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

modification of custody & reverse of child support order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ndocto

thank you for breaking it down for me.
i understand now there is a law in place that can help continue my effort in staying in touch with my son.
2. name calling..ok? i guess that comes with the idea of seeking help online. but i'm a simple plain jane, prime example of being too nice which allow people to take advantage of me for years. but i'm pressing brakes when it comes to my son. i normally turn the other cheeks but not this time.
i would have been offended with the name calling but since you don't know me, its pointless and waste of emotions.
i just wanted some professional/legal advice since i was scared and didn't know what to do. I didn't want the court to through the book at me since i may appear to be an over protective mom.

Proserpina

thank you for breaking it down for me.
i understand now there is a law in place that can help continue my effort in staying in touch with my son.
2. name calling..ok? i guess that comes with the idea of seeking help online. but i'm a simple plain jane, prime example of being too nice which allow people to take advantage of me for years. but i'm pressing brakes when it comes to my son. i normally turn the other cheeks but not this time.
i would have been offended with the name calling but since you don't know me, its pointless and waste of emotions.
i just wanted some professional/legal advice since i was scared and didn't know what to do. I didn't want the court to through the book at me since i may appear to be an over protective mom.
Yes, you're being melodramatic.

And yes, the court can certainly look at you in a less-than-stellar light for doing so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">