• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

more detail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justhonest

What is the name of your state? Colorado
There are 14 police reports , 7 arrests awaiting trials as he had been previously a failure to appear on the cases, there are not only police reports but there are also hospital reports.
the last time he was released from jail it was 4 hours later he was coming after me in a parking lot and was arrested again.
The district attorney for one of the cities nearby dismissed one charge of violation because there were no other witnesses besides myself and it was too hard for him to prove..... but the documentation is there, and I have NOT continued to take him back he finds me wherever I move and starts fighting with me about how I must be with him and it always ends up in my getting hurt. Also, I AM NOT a young first time mother, I am 39 years old with 3 children, this pregnancy was not a result of a loving relationship it was a result of his forced sex.....I was carrying 4 fetus' when this began and as a result of a punch to the chest only one survived, the one I have written of...and NO for those of you who may be thinking this,,,,, abortion was NOT and option i would or could have managed.. I moved 1600 miles to Denver to get away from this man....

nextwife

Multiples of that number in a single pregnancy are highly unusual, even in the more furtile age groups. Usually a pregnancy of 5 fetuses, especially to a woman in her late 30s would not occur unless on fertility treatments. Frankly, I'm stunned that a 39 year old woman would have a natural pregnancy occur with such a large number of fetuses.

Oh, and I don't know about others, but I do wish to mention, because YOU implied this, that abortion is NOT the ONLY option in an unwanted pregnancy.

If he assaulted you and caused the death of three fetuses, WHY were charges not brought against him? Hon, if a guy so much as hurt me even once, I'd haul his a** to jail and any civil court that might also have jurisdiction. And he would never be allowed in my door again. Ever.

Last edited:
J

justhonest

adoption is an unavailable option, in this state i would need the biological fathers consent every agency i have been to says so, even if i say i do not know who the father is and if he caught wind of it he could end the process and leave others in turmoil.....

nextwife

Did you report this as a rape at the time? Which your other thread states is what happened. If so, most states do NOT require the biofather of a child concieved by rape to consent to an adoption.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

People, people, people!!

She's calling it "rape" when, in fact, it wasn't. She's not being "Just Honest". Her story keeps getting deeper and deeper when pressed for facts. If this was rape, she would have already told you he was arrested, and convicted. Also, she would have, at least, supplied the police report information, including the report number.

But, it wasn't rape. Why do you think the adoption agencies refuse to take the children for adoption? If this was, in fact, rape then the bio-father wouldn't have any say in the adoption process. But, it wasn't rape.

Our writer is being "Just Dishonest".

IAAL

nailtech

and I have NOT continued to take him back he finds me wherever I move and starts fighting with me about how I must be with him and it always ends up in my getting hurt
hummmmmmm... I'm thinking IAAL is right on this one.... ONCE AGAIN....

"I Have not continued to take him back"
"he finds me wherevever I move"....
" starts fighting with me about how i must be with him"........
" it always ends up in my getting hurt".....

sounds like a love/hate relationship to me... but the three wee ones lost out on a chance of life...

I agree IAAL... :)

F

FJ1200guy

That's funny... because I'm thinking what 98% of the folks who read this are thinking... that ONCE AGAIN iaal is full of crap!

"If this was rape, she would have already told you he was arrested, and convicted."

Gee, what part of "Please be civil, brief, and to the point." don't you understand yet, iaal? I mean, you being a "lawyer" and all, I'd have thought you'd understand by NOW that people read that and omit alot of info. But no... you still don't get it. sigh.. maybe that's the reason for the new look here on FA. To help morons like you and all your little butt-buddies control yourselves, since you can't seem to do it yourself. How old are you anyways?

You can't be civil, that's a FACT.

You want people to be brief and to the point, then bitch like a little girl when you don't get every scrap of info you THINK you need ( usually so you have more things to whine about).

And you have a superiority complex that makes you think because you come from a rich family and daddy gave you everything you wanted, EVERYone should bow to you.

Huh... so what the hell good are you here? Only thing I've found that you can be counted on for is being an a.s.s. I think all your problems with people living in trailors is because there isn't a park around that would allow a low-class shyster like you in it!

But... that's just my opinion. :)

nextwife

Because if she had filed rape charges against him at the time, he'd be facing charges, likely be in jail, paternal custody would not be an issue, and if she wished to arrange an adoption, the agencies would NOT be naysaying the situation due to his consent.

HomeGuru

FJ1200guy said:
That's funny... because I'm thinking what 98% of the folks who read this are thinking... that ONCE AGAIN iaal is full of crap!

"If this was rape, she would have already told you he was arrested, and convicted."

Gee, what part of "Please be civil, brief, and to the point." don't you understand yet, iaal? I mean, you being a "lawyer" and all, I'd have thought you'd understand by NOW that people read that and omit alot of info. But no... you still don't get it. sigh.. maybe that's the reason for the new look here on FA. To help morons like you and all your little butt-buddies control yourselves, since you can't seem to do it yourself. How old are you anyways?

You can't be civil, that's a FACT.

You want people to be brief and to the point, then bitch like a little girl when you don't get every scrap of info you THINK you need ( usually so you have more things to whine about).

And you have a superiority complex that makes you think because you come from a rich family and daddy gave you everything you wanted, EVERYone should bow to you.

Huh... so what the hell good are you here? Only thing I've found that you can be counted on for is being an a.s.s. I think all your problems with people living in trailors is because there isn't a park around that would allow a low-class shyster like you in it!

But... that's just my opinion. :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey, FJ1200guy!

Thanks for giving me the "reason" I needed to boot you off the forums! For weeks, and weeks, I've been watching you and hoping you'd give me the fuel I needed, and now you've done just that.

I appreciate it. Goodbye!

IAAL

HomeGuru

That's good news. FJ1200guy, Lyle G. from the chemical manufacturing plant in West Michigan waiting for his new Yamaha FG1200 to come in next month needed to get the boot. So bye bye AOL Fast1200cc and [email protected]
And good riddance.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey, Homie!

I didn't much enjoy the way that jerk had spoken to you - - so, on another thread I goaded him into writing something stupid, just like he did above. That was all I needed to get rid of him.

What a jerk! He fell for my trap!

IAAL

N

NiceTry1

Oh geesh, do we HAVE to play these games?

C'mon... why waste our time iaal? Don't bother banning me. Are you that much offended by someone that will actually stand up to your nonsense? If you want more fuel to ban me again, though, just keep acting like an 12 year old, you'll get it. ;)

As for your anal partner HG...
"That's good news. FJ1200guy, Lyle G. from the chemical manufacturing plant in West Michigan waiting for his new Yamaha FG1200 to come in next month needed to get the boot. So bye bye AOL Fast1200cc and [email protected]
And good riddance."

Interesting source of info you have there. LMAO! You must be a great detective. But... what the hell is an FG1200?

Seeya later, no doubt! FJ1200Guy :D

H

hexeliebe

HG and IAAL,

Send me what you have offline and I'll say hello to our "Friend" here. In my own special way :D You know, the same way I did with that idiot who thought he couldn't be traced to the Lincoln, Nebraska Telephone Company Access point :D:D:D

N

NiceTry1

Hex says:

"HG and IAAL,

Send me what you have offline and I'll say hello to our "Friend" here. In my own special way You know, the same way I did with that idiot who thought he couldn't be traced to the Lincoln, Nebraska Telephone Company Access point"

Hey, I never said I couldn't be "traced".... but dude, no need to go to any hassle, I'll give you any info you want. I'm not hiding anything. Have at it... LOL... unlike you, I don't live on this PC, so it's really a small part of my world.

ANYone can be traced... even you Hex. :D

I'm really interested in this VERY entertaining mentality you boys have. NO end to the enjoyment! So far... it's cool for you idiots to get all snotty at poor unsuspecting folk that wander in here for advice, but when someone gives you some of your own medicine back... waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah.

Whatever else you want to say about me, I can take what I dish. That's the sign of a real adult... of course, I guess you boys wouldn't know that.

Ah well... can't talk sense to a 50-plus year old pc geek that needs to put down his twinkies and get a life outside that dimly lit room used just for your PC. Failure in life, but at least you can be something online, eh, Hex? Well... at least in your own mind.

Later, dudes. FJ1200Guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">