• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to clarify

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona. I wanted to file a motion to clarify costs of visitation and uninsured medical costs (but child support division answered the medical for me) so, now it would just be for travel costs.

I went to a paralegal, she said that you usually can't file a motion to clarify this long after the motion was filed but we could give it a try. The shared parenting plan was filed in March of 2008. The father chose not take our children for spring break so, I didn't know this was going to be an issue until after summer break in August. Also, How long should he have to reimburse me for shared exspenses like medical, and travel?

Is it really to late to file a motion to clarify? If not can someone point me in the right direction so I can fill one out myself. I have searched and searched for a statute of limitations so to speak on motions to clarify. I have read all of the family laws and can't find anything there and read all of the forms in maracopa county which isn't the county I live in but apparently a lot of people use these forms for other counties in AZ just changing the county line.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">