• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Relinquish Jurisdiction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice5146

This seems dumb but I have absolutely no idea how to enable PM's. I would encourage any input you can help me with Zeph??

ice5146

Rmet, before you go totally ape **** on me, don't hate the messenger. I don't want you to hate me, I just want an UNbiased opinion of my case. Is that cool?? Read my posts and then comment. You have totally based your opinions on BIASED decisions. If your're a legal professional, you'll help me.

ice5146

I have not completed the Financial, I have not did this, I have not done that, wow, is anyone guilty of abiding by the LAW or are we all just high? Rmet, since you have everything all figured out, what's up, you tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">