• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Strike?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momself

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I received a motion to strike the RO and CPO because it states that since there is a pending custody case, the judge for the above cases doesn't have jurisdiction to determine custody.

But, in the last paragraph of this motion that was sent to the court, it states, and i am typing exactly what it reads; "Respondent respectfully requests that this court striking any allegations or requests that this court enter an order granting Petitioner custody of the minor child, together with any further relief the court deems just and proper."

Does this paragraph state what i think it does? Is he asking the court to give me, the petitioner, custody but wanting to stike the motion at the same time??? Or am i seeing things?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">