• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Move out of state motion- CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjzs

:)Proud_Parent-----Thank you! That is exactly what I was asking for and it helps! It supports exactly what the attorney said yesterday. The burden is with the non-custodial parent.

...as for being within my rights to move, I obviously was not clear enough. I know that I cannot move where it would make the current visitation schedule set by the court impossible.

...does Blue Meanie have an constructive comments or is he just antagonistic?:rolleyes:

Lesson learned in posting: Be sure to give all the pertinent facts and make sure that what you are saying isn't vague or misleading. That way you get the best possible answers. I'm new at this. Thank you to all that have answered!!

modad75

Dad still has his rights

Excuse me if I am a repeat, as I did not read every single reply thorougly.

Even though you have SOLE legal and physical, dad still has his rights. You have SOLE legal and physical but you DID NOT TERMINATE dad's rights.

proud_parent

:)Proud_Parent-----Thank you! That is exactly what I was asking for and it helps!
You're welcome.
...as for being within my rights to move, I obviously was not clear enough.
I'm glad to see that you corrected yourself in the other poster's thread. I was about to post there when I saw that you had edited your post accordingly.
...does Blue Meanie have an constructive comments or is he just antagonistic?:rolleyes:
Blue is a respected senior member of the forum. A great many posters have benefited from her contributions.

Lesson learned in posting: Be sure to give all the pertinent facts and make sure that what you are saying isn't vague or misleading. That way you get the best possible answers.
A good lesson, to be sure.

Here's another: Pause before snarking about those who volunteer their time here. You never know when you might be in need of their expertise.

jjzs

A good lesson, to be sure.

Here's another: Pause before snarking about those who volunteer their time here. You never know when you might be in need of their expertise.
With all due respect, I'm sure that there have been some valid contributions, but Blue offered nonconstructive commentary. Comments like, 'It's in the wishful thinking section' are unnecessary. The very definition of a 'snark'. No offense to Blue, but if you can't say anything nice...well ..

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
With all due respect, I'm sure that there have been some valid contributions, but Blue offered nonconstructive commentary. Comments like, 'It's in the wishful thinking section' are unnecessary. The very definition of a 'snark'. No offense to Blue, but if you can't say anything nice...well ..
If you can't be respectful go away as you will get no further help here.

Just Blue

I have earned the right to be "snarky" when the occasion calls for it. And to set you straight...Blue is antagonistically contributory. And a woman.

SHE is also nice and VERY helpful. Even if I do say so myself...:p

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have earned the right to be "snarky" when the occasion calls for it. And to set you straight...Blue is antagonistically contributory. And a woman.

SHE is also nice and VERY helpful. Even if I do say so myself...:p
Even if she does have a bit of a Napoleon complex, if I SAY SO. :)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
napoleon complex 150 up, 16 down
A personality complex that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority.
Except she is not inferior and she is not short. She does have false machismo because she is not a man. LOL.

Luv ya Blue!

Just Blue

Except she is not inferior and she is not short. She does have false machismo because she is not a man. LOL.

Luv ya Blue!
THIS IS LOVE?????????????????????? Geesh! What would you say about me if you HATED me??????????????:eek:

And Isabella...IF I were a man my....would NOT be teeney!!! At. All.:p

Proserpina

(Why isn't there a "facepalm" icon on this thingy?!)

Heck, I love you the three of you, but I'm a bit...uh.."tentative".

Yup, "tentative" is a good word :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">