• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Move out of state motion- CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
THIS IS LOVE?????????????????????? Geesh! What would you say about me if you HATED me??????????????:eek:

And Isabella...IF I were a man my....would NOT be teeney!!! At. All.:p
Well all I meant was the third person reference to self. Napoleon supposedly used to do that. That is all. The great OG has now spoken and is going to go to bed.

Just Blue

Well all I meant was the third person reference to self. Napoleon supposedly used to do that. That is all. The great OG has now spoken and is going to go to bed.
But he wasn't being a wiseas$ while doing it...I was.

And BTW!! The Queen of England does the 3rd party thing...But did you compare me with ROYALTY???!!! Noooooooo! A flippin' DICTATOR!! That's what I got!!! Blah!

Night...(kissy icon)

jjzs

OMG~are we all women sitting at home with nothing to do? Meant in a good way, of course. It's 8pm and I'm reading it.

Thanks again for your comments. I guess I have now been inducted into the smart@$$ world of community legal advice. All the goofing aside, I did get my question answered.

Just Blue

OMG~are we all women sitting at home with nothing to do? Meant in a good way, of course. It's 8pm and I'm reading it.

Thanks again for your comments. I guess I have now been inducted into the smart@$$ world of community legal advice. All the goofing aside, I did get my question answered.
Yes. Yes we are. :p

Personally I will probably be on a majority of the night...lil'blu is sick with pneumonia and I will never be able to sleep...Gotta check on her every 15 min...You know...the mommy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">