I would like to relocate to Boston with my three children. Their father/my husband first agreed to move. I started making plans, job hunting, house hunting, etc. I now have the opportunity to move and he decides he does not want to move. He is threatening taking custody of them if I decide to go anyway. We have had problems in the past due to his alcoholism, but he has been clean for three months, which is why I decided now would be a good time to start over. My whole family is in Boston and his family is here in NY. Is there any way he could obtain custody of the children if I were to move with them and without him?