• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Boyfriend Wants To Move In With Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

texassweetheart

My boyfriend, who lives in Arkansas with his dad, wants to move here to Texas with me. We are both minors BUT his dad did say that he could move here and live with me and my family.

What does his dad need to do to give us immediate guardianship over him?:confused:

LdiJ

texassweetheart said:
My boyfriend, who lives in Arkansas with his dad, wants to move here to Texas with me. We are both minors BUT his dad did say that he could move here and live with me and my family.

What does his dad need to do to give us immediate guardianship over him?:confused:
That really is something that you need to leave between his father and your parents. They can work out the details between themselves, because they are going to be the parties who have to deal with the legal responsibilities.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">