• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My ex threatens me daily to go back to court, call cps or the cops out here...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CourtClerk

I absolutely refuse to believe that even if he's not smoking it in the house, there aren't times when this 20 year old is home high as a kite. In front of the kids. And his mom (how utterly disrespectful). Tell the pothead that if he wants somewhere to live, he needs to cut out the pot. Period. Not in your home. Not in your home high, not in the garage, not in his car...

In fact, he's 20. If he wants to do what he wants, there are plenty of apartments where he can do it. If he's depressed, then go see a therapist and you're not going to be able to do it for him.

NellieBly

If you get caught having drugs in your house you could get evicted. My friend had to evict tenants for that reason. She only had to give them three days notice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">