• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My heart goes out to my grandbabies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GONNADO

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho
To make a really long story short well I'll try. My daughter and her bf had 2 kids. They broke up, the bf got a another girl pregnant. My daughter and this guy got back together when this other girl was about 3 mo pregnant. This girl went to court and fought for custody for this little girl they had. A lot of money and bashing. Well my daugher got pregnant again. Now they have 3 kids together. They had a fall out right after thanksgiving. Her bf ran into the arms of this x girl again. He kicked my daughter out of the house, and changed the locks on the door. (he's father owns the house). My daughter is/was trying to keep things civil for the kids. She suggested couceling, he laughed. My daughter thought it was in the best interest to let the kids stay with dad until she found a place. She figured all there stuff was there and for the most part is a o.k. Dad. The kids would come over to my house with there mom(she lives with us) things were alright for a couple of weeks. O.k. so she planned to pick the kids up at 7.00 one night and he wasn't there. She came back to the house with a friend (guy) to pick the kids up. He wouldn't let her pick the kids up, and she heard her daugther, just scream out for her, this guy friend went up to the door and kicked it saying she just wants her kids! Well the boyfriend descided to get a restraining order against her. Needless to say she couldn't see her kids for 19 days. That was through out Christmas and all there B.Days. Went to court and he dropped the restraing order. Well in the mean while her x boy friend lets this girl stay/live with him. Wouldn't you know it, she gets pregnant again by him, and now there both going after my daughter for custody of her 3 kids. This girl friend of her x of course see's my daughter as a threat. My daughter doesn't even have her items out of the house. They have been refusing to let any of us see the kids since the 3rd of February. Yes, trying to find a lawyer to take the case on. But of course the process is long. We have been told that the only way to get the kids it to take them when the father is not around. My daughter has even tryed that with no success. My heart goes out to my 3 grand kids. I can't even immagine what there thinking. They are young. 4,3 and 1. My daughter and tryed everyway that she can to try and get him to let her see the kids. He's not even being reasonable. Wonder if anyone knows of anyway to see/get the kids sooner. This is tearing my daugher and our family apart...Thanks (I hope this makes since, sorry about the spelling):mad::confused:

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho
To make a really long story short well I'll try. My daughter and her bf had 2 kids. They broke up, the bf got a another girl pregnant. My daughter and this guy got back together when this other girl was about 3 mo pregnant. This girl went to court and fought for custody for this little girl they had. A lot of money and bashing. Well my daugher got pregnant again. Now they have 3 kids together. They had a fall out right after thanksgiving. Her bf ran into the arms of this x girl again. He kicked my daughter out of the house, and changed the locks on the door. (he's father owns the house). My daughter is/was trying to keep things civil for the kids. She suggested couceling, he laughed. My daughter thought it was in the best interest to let the kids stay with dad until she found a place. She figured all there stuff was there and for the most part is a o.k. Dad. The kids would come over to my house with there mom(she lives with us) things were alright for a couple of weeks. O.k. so she planned to pick the kids up at 7.00 one night and he wasn't there. She came back to the house with a friend (guy) to pick the kids up. He wouldn't let her pick the kids up, and she heard her daugther, just scream out for her, this guy friend went up to the door and kicked it saying she just wants her kids! Well the boyfriend descided to get a restraining order against her. Needless to say she couldn't see her kids for 19 days. That was through out Christmas and all there B.Days. Went to court and he dropped the restraing order. Well in the mean while her x boy friend lets this girl stay/live with him. Wouldn't you know it, she gets pregnant again by him, and now there both going after my daughter for custody of her 3 kids. This girl friend of her x of course see's my daughter as a threat. My daughter doesn't even have her items out of the house. They have been refusing to let any of us see the kids since the 3rd of February. Yes, trying to find a lawyer to take the case on. But of course the process is long. We have been told that the only way to get the kids it to take them when the father is not around. My daughter has even tryed that with no success. My heart goes out to my 3 grand kids. I can't even immagine what there thinking. They are young. 4,3 and 1. My daughter and tryed everyway that she can to try and get him to let her see the kids. He's not even being reasonable. Wonder if anyone knows of anyway to see/get the kids sooner. This is tearing my daugher and our family apart...Thanks (I hope this makes since, sorry about the spelling):mad::confused:
your daughter needs an attorney.

she was evicted illegally. that's not good. then she brought a thug over to his house. not good again.

has paternity been established?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
My daughter is a unwed mother. With her first child she's the only parent on the birth certificate. There is no paternity. There has been a dna test. Does the father have any legal rights to keep the child at his home? If my daughter has a birth certificate in hand to go pick up the child would that be legal?? Thanks for the help
GONNADO, this is why you need to keep everything in one thread. If you have multiple threads on the same subject, other posters have to jump all over the place just to get the important information. Please keep it in one thread, thanks.

Isis1

GONNADO, this is why you need to keep everything in one thread. If you have multiple threads on the same subject, other posters have to jump all over the place just to get the important information. Thanks.
bOOOooOo!!!! :eek:

thanks Char :D

GONNADO

your daughter needs an attorney.

she was evicted illegally. that's not good. then she brought a thug over to his house. not good again.

Sorry guys, I'm kinda new to this forum. Anyway, paternity has only been established on 2 of the 3 kids

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">