• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Husbands son.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TXTrouble

PLEASE HELP(My Husbands Son!!)

Hi, my husband has been fighting for permanant custody of his son fo rover a year now. He was given temporary custody last year but the hearing for permanant was set off because his ex was in jail for DWI. For some reason the judge wants to hear her side. Since then we have been following with the visitation and have even let her come and get him when she wasn't suppose to. Here is our worry, the last time he was with her, she brought him home and both her and her boyfriend were drunk. You could smell the alcohol on them from a pretty good distance. This really upsets us because of the danger she is putting her son in by letting her boyfriend drive drunk, and to add to that the lessons she is teaching her son. We really don't feel comfortable sending him with her knowng this is happening daily. My step-son is 6 and if very informative. You don't even have to question him very much and he will tell you way more than you would like to hear. He says they drink in the car all the time they just hide it so the police won't see. This in my opion is not something you teach a child. Please help, our attorney is very difficult to get in touch with, and I need to know what can be done.
I live in the State of Texas.

Thanks,
Tammy

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">