• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My rights vs dhs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

Was she lying when she told you DHS WAS involved, or now?

I really think vinnie needs to take another look at this entire situation.

Somebody is being lied to - MAJORLY.

And about some pretty serious stuff. I'd be walking away PDQ.

LdiJ

I really think vinnie needs to take another look at this entire situation.

Somebody is being lied to - MAJORLY.

And about some pretty serious stuff. I'd be walking away PDQ.
Unfortunately Vinnie already has a child with her...an 11 month old, so he cannot completely walk away. I feel very sorry for Vinnie.

Proserpina

Unfortunately Vinnie already has a child with her...an 11 month old, so he cannot completely walk away. I feel very sorry for Vinnie.

I'm sorrier for the kids, but yes - I do feel bad for Vinnie because what he appears to have been told has raised huge red flags with every single person who responded.

That doesn't happen often...and is a very obvious sign to me that something is very wrong with this situation.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ld, is there a full moon because AGAIN I am agreeing with you. Something is not proper if this is resolved already AND so on and so forth.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So... in the space of <48 hours, it's no longer an issue? Man - OG Effect is awesome!
I am FREAKING AWESOME!

I can say that, right? No ego here. Umm, okay huge EGO but dang, I deserve it. RIGHT????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:D:D;);)

Back to my wine.

Proserpina

I am FREAKING AWESOME!

I can say that, right? No ego here. Umm, okay huge EGO but dang, I deserve it. RIGHT????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:D:D;);)

Back to my wine.

Do you have any rye? I think I need a medicinal Manhattan for my throat.

Proserpina

I am NOT sharing WITH YOU until you answer your gosh darn phone, dangit. Tried calling you and got nowhere!

?!

I'm home...I just can't physically talk. Srsly. Ask Mr Pro. (Well, you could if he was here). I have no voice. Nil vox. Or whatever the correct Latin would be. I am, literally, speechless.

But the phone didn't even ring...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">